Swedish Massage is the most common and best known type of massage. It involves long, fluid strokes of muscles and tissues with pressure that varies from light to medium to firm. This type of massage is considered to be one of the most relaxing styles. Your massage therapists will adjust the pressure according to your sensitivity and preference.
Deep Tissue Massage, is a deeper more intense massage. This technique uses slow, deep guilded strokes and firm pressure designed to relieve severe tension and reach below the superficial muscles. Deep Tissue Massage is often recommended for individuals who experience consistent pain and soreness in both large and small muscle groups.
Hot Stone Massage is a form of massage therapy that follows the same principles of Swedish Massage with the addition of heated stones, which helps lead to deep relaxation. Adding heat to specific areas on the body enhances the feelings of relaxation and peace. Recommended in particular for individuals suffering from fibromyalgia, arthritis or other chronic pain. The penetrating effects of the heated stones allows the massage to be delivered without excessive pressure.
There will be many more services added.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment.
You must be 18 or older to schedule an appointment. Anyone under the age 18 seeking service must have their parent or legal guardian book the appointment.
Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. If you arrive late you will lose that time from your session and will be charged full price.
The time needed for the service that you schedule is reserved exclusively for you. If you need to cancel or reschedule a reservation, we require a 24 hour notice.
We reserve the right to charge your credit card if the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled in less than the notice required by this cancellation policy. Cancellations, reschedules, and no shows will be charged 50% of the services provided.
We value your privacy. We will never give, lease, sell, or otherwise disclose your personal information. Any information you give to us will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
Clients must provide health history and updates when necessary.
When visiting or calling for your appointment, please notify our staff if you have any health conditions, limitations, allergies to medications or fruit, physical ailments, medications you're currently taking or if you're pregnant.
Expecting mothers in the first trimester are recommended to wait the second trimester with a certified clearance letter from primary physician /specialist(s).
If you have a cold, flu, sore throat, stomach virus, poison ivy, skin rash, or anything contagious please reschedule your appointment.
We accept cash, all major credit cards, and Roasie Knows gift certificates.
We ask that all clients demonstrate respect and courtesy to all staff.
Sexual harassment or misconduct will not be tolerated. If the practitioner feels compromised, the session will end immediately and no refund will be given.
We ask that you are not under the influence of drugs or alcohol prior to your appointment.
Consent for Massage Therapy and Waiver of liability
- Client understands and agrees that they will provide the Therapist with complete and accurate health information, and a written referral from Client’s primary healthcare provider if Client is currently receiving care or has a specific medical condition or symptoms for which the Client take medication or receives periodic evaluations or treatment. Client understands that massage therapy is designed to be ancillary health aid and is not suitable for primary medical treatment for any condition.
- Client and Therapist have discussed the potential benefits and possible side effects of massage therapy and have agreed upon a course of focused attention and manual therapy for the predetermined goals of stress reduction, relief of muscular discomfort, and/or promotion of general health. Client has been given an opportunity to ask questions of the Therapist and has received all requested information.
- Client understands that the unclothed body will be draped at all time for warmth, sense of security, and as a mark of massage therapy professionalism. Client agrees to immediately inform Therapist of any unusual sensations or discomfort so that the application of pressure may be adjusted to Client’s level of comfort. Client understands that massage therapy is not sexual in any manner and that any illicit or suggestive remarks or behavior on the client’s part, will result in an immediate termination of the therapy session. Client understands that payment will be expected in full; regardless if the massage is completed or not.
- Client hereby assumes full responsibility for receipt of the massage therapy, and releases and discharges the Therapist and Roasie Knows LLC from any and all claims, liability, damages, actions, or causes of action arising from the therapy received hereunder, including, without limitation, any damages arising from acts of active or passive negligence on the part of the Therapist and Roasie Knows LLC, to the fullest extent allowed by the law
- Client, in signing this consent for Therapy and Waiver of Liability (“Consent”), understands and agrees that this Consent will apply to and govern the current and future therapy sessions performed by Therapist or Roasie Knows LLC.
- I verify that all information is correct and current to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any information provided is for safety purposes and will be kept strictly confidential.
- I hereby give my consent to receive massage services and/or other bodywork or treatment (the “Services”) from Roasie Knows, LLC, or Massage Therapist and I acknowledge and agree that I am doing so at my own risk. My health and safety with respect to such Services are my sole responsibility. My decision to receive Services from Roasie Knows, LLC is voluntary, and I know of, understand and assume any and all the risks associated therewith.
- In exchange for receiving Services from Roasie Knows, LLC, I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives, hereby waive, release, discharge and hold harmless Roasie Knows, LLC, its members, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any and all injuries, including death, damages or claims relating to or resulting from my receipt of the Services, now or in the future, foreseen or unforeseen. Further, I will indemnify and hold Roasie Knows, LLC, its members, officers, agents and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, rights, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or in connection with any injuries to other persons or damage to property caused by or attributed to me.
- I acknowledge that I have read, and understand, the release and indemnification provisions set forth in the preceding paragraph, and agree to such terms.